The Global Entrepreneurship Network is now accepting proposals for sessions and speakers for the 2023 Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC) taking place in Melbourne, Australia. GEC 2023 will bring entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers and ecosystem builders together over four days of keynotes, sessions and networking events to give attendees the information, skills, connections and inspiration they need to strengthen their startup ecosystems and address global challenges at home and across national borders, for the benefit of all.
Sessions may include:
- Masterclasses: Lectures from global experts on a variety of topics such as How to Reduce Risk Before Presenting Your Startup Idea to Investors.
- Workshops: Hands-on exercises that encourage delegates to take specific practices or outputs back home. These workshops are tailored for entrepreneur support organizations (ESOs). For example: Monitoring and Evaluation Best Practices for Entrepreneur-Support Programs or Building an Alternative Funding Roadmap
- Panels: Experience-sharing among 3-5 speakers to discuss topics such as Inclusiveness in Entrepreneurship Ecosystems or Sector Exploration.
- Learning Hubs + Meetups: Highly-interactive, campfire type sessions to dive deeper into specific topics and encourage a discussion on topics such as Research You Should Know, Developing Corporate-Startup Collaboration and/or Q&A Sessions with Plenary Speakers and Experts.
- One-to-One Mentoring: Exclusive opportunities for entrepreneurs and stakeholders to get advice from world-class mentors.
Interested in running a session? We're looking for innovative, creative and engaging content that shares fresh approaches to supporting entrepreneurs, is relevant to global communities, brings new audiences into the entrepreneurship ecosystem, and is aligned with the main themes and topics to be discussed at GEC 2023.
Submit your session proposals here. If you would like to suggest potential speakers (without applying to host a session), please do so here. Proposals will be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis until January 31, 2023.
To learn more about GEC 2023, visit www.gec.co.